Monday, May 17, 2010

Benvenuto in Firenze

Today, we visited Firenze for the first time as a group. It. Was. Mind-blowing.

We walked around the city and briefly hit all the highlights of the town, and it took all day to do it. There were so many incredible buildings and pieces of history. I know I missed a lot of the information, but we will go back to many of the sites and learn more about them in depth.

The building that stood out the most, obviously, was the Duomo. You may not be able to figure out why, but if you check out these pics, if you think about it real hard, you might be able to figure it out.


ok. apparently I am terrible at blogging, because I can't figure out how to fix the format of this to where it doesn't look ridiculous. So I will just keep going and pretend that its all ok.

Overall, today was awesome, and got me extremely excited for going to Florence and learning more details about it.


And for those of you who wanted to see the Villa, I finally have pictures of that as well. I'll post one here, but check back in a few days for some on Facebook or something. I'll try and post them when I find time.














(As someone so kindly pointed out, I foolishly misspelled 'chaio'. so i will get it right this time)

Ciao!
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment